We are in the market since 1990. Our experience counts.
All the content about us from DHIMAN Interiors
DHIMAN aspires to the highest level of design quality, coupled with care and concern for our staff, the communities in which we live and work, and our shared planet. Our corporate social responsibility policy is at the heart of this – an integrated ethical approach which embraces three primary areas:
- sustainability of designs – a clear focus on green design is applied to each project.
- impact as a business on the environment and
staff well being – significant reductions on the environment and improvements in workplace quality has been achieved in recent years.
- engagement with the local community –
DHIMAN and our staff regularly donate funds, professional expertise and personal time to a variety of philanthropic and design industry organisations around the globe.
Carbon Reduction is an essential part of managing your office space effectively. To save carbon you need to reduce energy consumption and ensure reductions are
This can be achieved by:
Ensuring your fit out optimises the space available which is then utilised to its full potential
Monitoring energy usage by defining your metering & IT usage strategy now
Making low energy behaviour the norm
Carbon is the non-metallic element of major fossil fuels. More than 80% of global energy demand is supplied by major fossil fuels. There is no replacement so when it runs out, it runs out. Therefore, everyone has a vested interest to use our resources with extra care.
Sustainability is essential to our design philosophy and is integrated with our thinking from the start of any project. Designing to reduce energy demand is the prime way to minimise further add on measures through the series of design stages.
This process can include:
1. re-use of existing buildings and materials and flexibility for future change minimising use of new materials
2. building modelling that directly reduces energy demand
3. active and passive renewable energy sources
4. integrating new projects into the urban infrastructure
5. use of energy and resource efficient materials, methods and forms and, most importantly, careful consideration of the well-being of the end-user
We design your dream space in 2 weeks or less.
Yes! You read it right, we design your dream space in 2 weeks maximum or less.